Sign in to follow this  
Gabe

Oslegion will temporarily go down in preparation for a Relaunch

Gabe    33

I didn't want to do this but i think i should. Osl will be down for about a week(Max 2 weeks MAXX) so that we can prepare for a big relaunch of the server.
We'll be switching vps, hosts and all the good stuff to have the server be more stable to handle players. I've avoided advertising for the longest time so that i could work on the servers flaws. I want to log in everyday and be a part of a fun and semi-large community everyday. 

Some Important Stuff: There will be a *soft* eco clean. Those few who have been playing past couple weeks wont be effected. I don't want to reset everyone's character files so everyone starts fresh. On relaunch day you'll be able to log in to your account normally like you always do. If you have any messages pm me on discord. 
Ill also announce when the server will be relaunching! so stay tuned for that. There will be some major updates done to the server so get excited.

Thank you for all those who donated your hopes will not be in vain. Oslegion is my baby and after almost 4 months of continuous running i want it to have a break.

Monk    0

This server makes me curious and really excited to see it's progression. Let's hope this setback does not hinder the player count considering we are in the beginning of a new month, which is by far the most important time to see a server progress.

Thank you for informing us!

Vamperous    5

On 2/26/2018 at 3:45 PM, Gabe said:

I didn't want to do this but i think i should. Osl will be down for about a week(Max 2 weeks MAXX) so that we can prepare for a big relaunch of the server.
We'll be switching vps, hosts and all the good stuff to have the server be more stable to handle players. I've avoided advertising for the longest time so that i could work on the servers flaws. I want to log in everyday and be a part of a fun and semi-large community everyday. 

Some Important Stuff: There will be a *soft* eco clean. Those few who have been playing past couple weeks wont be effected. I don't want to reset everyone's character files so everyone starts fresh. On relaunch day you'll be able to log in to your account normally like you always do. If you have any messages pm me on discord. 
Ill also announce when the server will be relaunching! so stay tuned for that. There will be some major updates done to the server so get excited.

Thank you for all those who donated your hopes will not be in vain. Oslegion is my baby and after almost 4 months of continuous running i want it to have a break.

Aprox 3 more days, any updates or news about release?