Sign in to follow this  
Vendetta

Reporting Gambino

Oxycodone    3

Since you clearly flames him back, I do not support this report.

You say things as "Nobody loves you" and "stay mad" to keep the fire going. Clearly you're in it too.

Oxycodone    3

Ofcourse it's unnecessary, and it's not something people should do. Nontheless you did the exact same. That's mainly why I don't support the report.

When people start going off in the CC, just simply tell them to stop, don't start going off yourself. If they keep on going, take pictures like you did this time and report it to either a member of the staffteam, or here on the forums. That's how you should handle situations like this, and that's how we'll take the reports seriosly.

Jordan    0

If anyone knows Gambino, they all know he is an asshole. He harassed Aria, at one of their raid masses, it was even on stream. I witnessed it and someone else did, all he does is flame people. Read any of his chat logs and you would know that.

Oxycodone    3
3 hours ago, Jordan said:

If anyone knows Gambino, they all know he is an asshole. He harassed Aria, at one of their raid masses, it was even on stream. I witnessed it and someone else did, all he does is flame people. Read any of his chat logs and you would know that.

And calling him out for being an asshole isn't harassment?

Come on guys.